The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
More Testers Being Added to Overwatch Beta by Blizzard
WE know that a a closed Overwatch beta has been ongoing for a while, but new in-takes are being made by Blizzard. If you are interested, you might just get an invitation message!
Those who have the access keys will be able to try out the game starting Friday, November 20 at 9:00 AM PST and end on Monday, November 23 at 9:00 AM PST and in addition to that, players will be added to stress test the servers in Europe and US.
However, you need to be signed up for the Overwatch beta in order to get the invitation which is going to be sent out via email on your registered address.
To help us get the most out of this testing phase, we will be flagging accounts for the Beta Test Weekend a little early, during a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, November 19. We encourage all new recruits to use this additional time to download and install the beta client so you can be ready for action once servers come back online.
Once you get the invitation, follow these steps to kickstart the game:
- Download the Battle.net desktop app, if you haven’t already, and launch it.
- Log in using the Battle.net account that was flagged for Beta Test Weekend access.
- Click the Overwatch icon, located on the left-hand side of the Battle.net desktop app.
- Select your region from the drop-down menu, then click Install to begin the installation process.
- Once the Beta Test Weekend gets underway on Friday morning, click Play to begin!
Inside the Overwatch beta you will be able to access Hanamura, King’s Row, and Watchpoint: Gibraltar maps using a complete roster of 21 heroes.