The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Details on New Destiny Quest The Tale of Two Guardians Leaked
This month we already know that Destiny will be getting the Refer-A-Friend feature but no real details on its use. Today though a leak about an upcoming quest may have revealed one of its uses.
An update has been posted on Destiny DB Tracker which reveals the quest which is “The story of two Guardians and their adventures together.” While this is not confirmed to be connected to the Refer-A-Friend feature it does sound like it is associated with it in some way. Along with the quest, there are is also a new Ghost Shell, emotes and more so it’s well worth keeping an eye on the the DB Tracker.
The Tale of Two Guardians includes the following tasks:
- Comrades in Arms: Complete a Story mission with a Linked Friend.
- Wanderers: Complete Patrols with a Linked Friend.
- Forged in Fire: Win a Crucible match with a Linked Friend.
- Our Own Story: Reach Level 40 and then return to the Tower to talk with the Speaker.
- Pushing Back the Darkness: Complete the Daily Heroic Story mission with a Linked Friend.
- Heroic Challenges: Complete a Heroic Strike with a Linked Friend.
- Lighting the Night: Complete the Weekly Nightfall Strike with a Linked Friend.
- More Tales to Tell: Talk to the Speaker in the Tower.
The rewards for this quest include:
- Primary Telemetry
- Special Telemetry
- Heavy Telemetry
- Legendary Weapon
- High Five Emote
- Duo Dance Emote
With the potential of plenty of your friends purchasing Destiny over the holiday season, this quest may be an interesting one to play with them, especially using the Refer-A-Friend feature.
Does The Tale of Two Guardians sound interesting to you? Let us know your thoughts on the quest below.