The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
StarCraft 2 Legacy of the Void is Live; Patch Notes Inside
The third and final part of the StarCraft 2 trilogy, Legacy of the Void is here and we can see all the space based RTS fans fumbling to get it running on their systems already.
Blizzard Entertainment might have covered the most of what is coming your way in the standalone expansion, but the complete launch day patch notes were not shared before. So here we are with everything of interest.
We have listed down the points that relate to the newly added Co-op Missions mode and the Archon Mode below, but since the entire patch notes for StarCraft 2 Legacy of the Void are pretty lengthy, we think it is better if you go and read them on battle.net yourself:
New Game Mode: Co-op Missions
- Play cooperatively with your friend, or be paired with a partner of your skill level.
- You each select one of StarCraft’s legendary commanders, which defines your army options.
- Work together on a campaign-style mission, with objectives that need to be completed in order to win.
- Completing missions gains you experience and levels up your commander.
- As levels are unlocked, gain new powerful abilities that increase the strength of your commander.
New Multiplayer Option: Archon Mode
- Two players team up to share control of a single base.
- Play at a new level of competition, with your combined focus allowing for more complex strategies.
- Compete on the ranked ladder, all the way up to Grandmaster League!
Keep checking back with us for more updates on StarCraft 2 Legacy of the Void.