In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
This is How Marksmen Are Changing in League of Legends
Riot Games has shared details on the upcoming changing to Marksmen in League of Legends. These changes will improve upon the unique style of play Marksmen have.
Full details aren’t provided by Riot Games but below are high points for each rework.
- The zone control marksmen (traps are on a charge system now)
- New play feel with headshot combos (trap and E trigger a guaranteed headshot on the target)
- The wombo combo marksmen (ult scaling way better, can crit)
- New play feel with impure shots replaced with “love tap” new passive that gives bonus damage when swapping targets (this works well with Q)
- The true glass cannon hyper carry (tons of dmg needs protection)
- W now doubles ALL attack speed and allows him to break the attack speed cap (but ad is lowered to 60%)
- Magic damage marksmen -> passive now does big magic damage instead of true and all spells now do magic damage
- New mechanic: Special Delivery -> every ~5m in the game corki gets a special set of bombs in his base that allow him to cast a super mega W with much bigger range and impact
- The map mobility/roaming marksmen
- R reworked as a utility focused spell -> 0 cooldown and gives quinn crazy out of combat speed to quickly move around the map, not used for assassination anymore
- We finally made his shotgun a shotgun -> up close burst damage marksmen
- Basic attacks fire multiple buckshots in a cone -> more damage up close
- Q reworked to synergize better with the new basic attacks