New Xbox One Experience Update for Oct. 27 is Live
If you are among the preview members of the New Xbox One Experience, you will be glad to know that a firmware update has been released to it.
Microsoft had previously announced that the New Xbox One Experience will get the update on October 27. Now it is live and we have the complete changelog for you so that you know what to expect, here;s everything:
- OS version released: th2_xbox_rel_1510.151024-1929
- Available: 6:00PM PDT 10/26 (2AM GMT 10/27)
- My Games and Apps: You should no longer encounter any tiles that are blank in your collection.
- Apps Crashing Fixes: Various Apps no longer crash on startup or during usage.
- Formatting Hard Drives: You should no longer run into issues when formatting external hard drives.
- Edge Browser: You should no longer encounter a black screen when browsing in Edge.
- Adding profile: You should no longer have issues adding your profile to your Xbox One.
- NOTE: If you still have issues signing into your account, you may need to perform the following:
– Go to Settings > Account > Remove, then delete your account.
– Open the guide, scroll up to the Sign in tab.
– Choose Add and Manage > Add new to re-add your profile to your console.
- Take a photo: This quest encourages you to try out the new Xbox One Avatar experience, and give us your feedback.
- Rate the Calendar: Go to Beta games and apps to get access to the Community Calendar app, then rate it with this survey to let us know what you think!
Did you notice anything that the New Xbox One Experience update miss out on?