In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
The Witcher 3 ModKit Update; Allows Adding Textures, Fixes Multiple Issues
It is a fact that The Witcher 3 ModKit is all the support you are going to get for modding the game, however, CD Projekt Red are working to improve it as much as they can.
For instance, a update to the ModKit is scheduled to be released and it is not only going too fix a number of issues with The Witcher 3 Modkit but also add a new feature i.e. the ability to add new textures to to the game through mods.
Marcin Momot, the community manager at CDPR has provided the complete changelog for the update, here’s everything you need to know:
- Fixed a bug causing wcc_lite to fail when uncooking the game.
- Added the ability to mod textures from the textures array.
- Added a warning information when wcc_lite failed due too long file path.
- Cleaned up wcc_lite output log.
- Fixed a bug when some normal maps and speculars were imported incorrectly. Now imported textures which name ends with “_n” and “_s” will be assigned to proper categories.
- It is now possible to add new textures using mods.
For other errors that users were facing after the patch 1.10, here is away to get rid of them.
Do tell us if you think The Witcher 3 ModKit update has missed out on some things.