In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter Announced, Hitting Consoles and PC in 2016
Sherlock Holmes is back again with new adventures and mystery that you’ll need to solve. Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter is described as “a detective crime thriller set for release in spring 2016” on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC in 2016.
Below you can see a few images from the new game:
The game is being published by Bigben Interactive, while Frogwares Studio will develop the game. The game will feature five cases in total set during Victorian London.
- Take on five thrilling and confounding cases.
- Freely roam an expansive landscape of playable terrain.
- Maneuver fast-paced action sequences to challenge your every gaming skill.
- Play a unique blend of game mechanics that lead to an unprecedented experience.
- State-of-the-art graphics bring the streets of Victorian London to life.
- For the first time in his storied career, Sherlock Holmes’ ruthless logic is overwhelmed by family stories, irresistible emotions and an occult revenge.
The game will be shown exclusively during the Paris Games Week from October, 28th to November, 1st 2015.