The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
PlayStation 4 Update 3.10 Starts Rolling Out, Clocks-In at 238MB
PlayStation 4 Update 3.10 is rolling out now in many regions across the globe. The update will only require you to download 238.8MB of data.
Main features in version 3.10 update
- You can now follow verified accounts of game studios and developers in Profile, What’s New, and(Friends).
- When you follow the accounts, you can keep track of their activities in What’s New.
- New stickers have been added to(Messages).
You can download the update by clicking here, if you are planning to update via a USB stick. When using a USB stick, follow the below mentioned steps:
- On the USB storage device, create folders for saving the update file.
- Using a computer, create a folder named “PS4”. Inside that folder, create another folder named “UPDATE”.
- Download the update file, and save it in the “UPDATE” folder you created in. Save the file with the file name “PS4UPDATE.PUP”.
- Connect the USB storage device that the update file is saved on to your PS4 system, and then from the function screen, select Settings (Settings) > [System Software Update].
- Follow the screens to complete the update.
You can also download the update directly on your PS4 using an internet connection. If you face any issues while downloading the update, feel free to ask for help in the comments below.