In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Fallout Shelter Gets an Update to Keep you Busy until Fallout 4 is Released
With less than a month until the release of Fallout 4 the hype is building up and anticipation is high. To further tease fans of the Vault Dwellers, Fallout Shelter has undergone some changes to keep fans going until the big release.
The updates coming to the game will bring Fallout Shelter to version 1.2:
What’s New in Version 1.2
Vault-Tec engineers have implemented some exciting new features!
- New Vault-Tec network protocols are finally in place. Now you can save your Vault to the “cloud,” (no moisture condenser necessary!) or continue any Vault experiment on all of your devices.
- Some Dwellers are reporting strange, some would even say mysterious, sightings in Vaults around the Wasteland. Vault-Tec is offering a bottle cap reward for any positive identification!
- Faced all the challenges the “normal” Vault simulation can provide? Introducing Survival Mode! More danger, More glory. Make Vault-Tec proud!
- New Vault-Tec directive – Dwellers have been given authorization to scavenge equipment from dead Raiders. Gear up!
- Are you an experienced Overseer who has already undergone Vault operational training? Now you can skip the tutorial!
- In an effort to assist Overseers in running their Vaults more efficiently, Vault-Tec has added a statistics page to the Vault Dweller’s Survival Guide (VDSG).
- Support added for Russian-speaking Overseers.
- Continued general maintenance to the Vault simulation. Because when you speak, Vault-Tec listens!
With some welcome updates such as cloud saving and Survivor mode there are also some new characters. One is the “Mysterious Stranger” and the other is the inclusion of Piper who will feature in Fallout 4 when it is released. If you watch the trailer above you’ll even get to see her in the actual game.
Are you still playing Fallout Shelter? If not will update 1.2 entice you back to it? Let us know your thoughts below.