In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Star Wars Battlefront Game Modes Revealed
Now that EA and DICE have given us a taste of Star Wars Battlefront action they’ve now revealed what we’ll be able to do in the game. Revealing all the multiplayer modes we now know what we’ll see in the full game.
Here are the modes and details that have been revealed for the game:
- Fighter Squadron – Take to the skies and dogfight in some of the most memorable Star Wars vehicles including X-wings, TIE fighters, the Millennium Falcon and more.
- Supremacy – Rebels and Imperials fight for control of five key points in this intense 40-player clash that takes place on some of the largest maps in Star Wars Battlefront. Take advantage of both ground and air vehicles in order to secure victory for your team.
- Cargo – A thrilling tug-of-war experience for fans of Star Wars and capture the flag gameplay. Cargo challenges your team to capture valuable cargo boxes from the opposing team. Get the loot and make your way back to your base – but don’t forget to defend your own precious cargo as each capture counts.
- Droid Run – Six Rebels and six Imperials fight to capture and hold on to three GNK Power Droids. These are the Droids you’re looking for. GONK!
- Walker Assault – Fight in epic 40-player battles as a Rebel to destroy the Empire’s onslaught of AT-AT’s by calling in Y-wing bombers. Or, side with the Empire and protect your Walkers while utilizing their mighty weaponry to crush the Rebel objective.
- Blast – A classic Team Deathmatch mode with a Star Wars Battlefront twist. Fast-paced and packed with chaotic fun, Blast pits 10 Rebels against 10 Imperials in a fight to the finish.
- Drop Zone – Keep an eye on the sky! Escape pods are crashing down onto the planetary surfaces and your team must fight for control over them. Drop Zone provides frantic 8v8 matches that will put your combat and strategic skills to the test.
- Heroes vs. Villains – The most valiant Heroes and cunning Villains of the galaxy are clashing in this epic Star Wars Battlefront mode. Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Boba Fett, and other iconic characters will be part of your team together with ground troopers. Keep your Heroes and Villains alive to score points and win the battle.
- Hero Hunt – Seven Imperials against Luke Skywalker? Seven Rebels battling it out against Boba Fett? In Hero Hunt, one player will experience the thrill of playing as an iconic Star Wars Battlefront Hero or Villain, facing off against ground troops from the opposing faction. Want to play as the Hero? Take them out and you’ll get your chance, but remember, once you become the Hero the hunt is on.
So what we’ve seen in the beta is just a little taste of the full game with much more to come. With the Season Pass also revealed today it looks like even more will be added to the game after release, though it comes at quite a price.
What do you think of the new modes revealed above? Let us know your thoughts below.