The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
World of Warcraft Patch 6.2.2a Notes Revealed by Blizzard
While the World of Warcraft patch 6.2.2 was released in September and fixed many things, it looks like it needs a boost. Blizzard have today revealed what World of Warcraft Patch 6.2.2a will be fixing in the game.
While it may not be the biggest of lists, the patch notes reveal fixes for mostly the Mac version of the game:
- Disabled support for split screen mode in the Mac Client on OS X 10.11 to address a stability issue.
- Disabled the Find Cursor feature in the Mac Client on OS X 10.11.
- Corrected a display issue where Undead characters would see an incorrect race icon while performing a Paid Race Change.
- Fixed an animation issue with Bladestorm that affected Dwarf Warriors.
- Fixed an issue that caused some Archaeology dig sites to take on an odd shape and prevented them from being completed.
The full list of fixes in Patch 6.2.2 can be seen here and as you can see it was a much more substantial list. Hopefully these fixes will go some way to solving some issues that fans of the game are having.
A good way to see what the players of the game think about the patches are to look at the comments. While the fixes do seem to be welcome, it also looks like there are plenty of other things they want fixed. Maybe these will come in future updates that Blizzard are working on now.
Will this patch fix any problems you’ve been having with the game? Let us know your thoughts below.