In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
WWE 2K16 Achievements Leak and Reveal Some Interesting Game Details
Achievements and trophies not only celebrate how good a player is at a game, but before its release they can also hint at things to come. WWE 2K16’s achievements have been added to TrueAchievements, based on the Xbox 360 game they feature some interesting points.
Here is the list in full, some are still secret achievements that are yet to be revealed:
- Phenom vs. Scorpion (30) – WWE Universe – Win a WrestleMania match between Undertaker and Sting. (Single play)
- Money in the Bank (70) – WWE Universe – Win Money in the Bank using a custom Superstar. (Single play)
- Universe Master (30) – WWE Universe – Play and win 50 matches.
- Road to WrestleMania (15) – WWE Universe – Win WrestleMania main event as the Royal Rumble winner. (Single play)
- Lightening Reflexes (15) – Reverse a curb stomp with the RKO catch Finisher. (Secret)
- Watch out! (50) – Successfully reverse a Finisher. (Single play)
- Comeback! (30) – Successfully perform a comeback move. (Single play)
- You can’t let down your guard (50) – Perform a catch Finisher. (Single play)
- A winning combination! (50) – Use a wake-up taunt, land a Finisher, and immediately pin your opponent. (Single play)
- Excellent execution (50) – Attack every body part at least once using the limb targeting system. (Single play/Exhibition)
- Reached the ropes! (30) – Crawl to the ropes during a submission. (Single play)
- Oh! My! (15) – Put your opponent through the announce table via OMG! moment. (Single play/Exhibition)
- A winner is you (70) – Win at least 20 matches on Hard difficulty or higher in Universe or Exhibition. (Single play)
- Over the ropes you go! (15) – Eliminate 12 opponents with the same Superstar in a single Royal Rumble match. (Single play)
- Matchmaker (15) – Win in 20 match variations. (Single play)
- Locker room rat (15) – Complete a match with 50 different Superstars/Divas. (Single play)
- Unknown veteran (15) – Win 10 times using a custom Superstar.
- Tap! Tap! Tap! (15) – Make an opponent tap out with a submission that is not a Finisher or Signature move. (Single Play)
- Suplex City (30) – With Lesnar, execute ‘German Suplex 4’ or ‘Back Suplex 2’ 10 times in a single match. (Single play)
- Tragic commentators (15) – Destroy 2 announce tables within a single match.
- The ring is my playground (40) – Play a match using a custom arena. (Single play)
- One of a kind Superstar (40) – Create a custom Superstar that uses a Superstar head.
- 100 bouts (70) – Play 100 matches online. (Ranked matches)
- Expert in the ring (70) – Play each different match type. (Ranked matches)
- A creator is born (15) – Upload any kind of user created content once.
- Austin 3:16 (15) – 2K Showcase – Complete the “Austin 3:16” scenario. (Single play)
- Showcase master (20) – 2K Showcase – Complete all Bonus Matches. (Single play)
- Wrestling heritage (30) – 2K Showcase – Complete all objectives.
- Don’t trust anybody (40) – 2K Showcase – Complete all Special Objectives.
- What? What? What? (20) – 2K Showcase WM19 scenario – Get out of 3 pins during the last Historical Objective.
- Stone Cold said so (15) – 2K Showcase – Unlock and view all video replays and images in the gallery.
As you can see these are the usual achievements you would expect to see from a wrestling game. The interesting ones to note are an achievement for Sting vs Undertaker at Wrestlemania and reversing a Curb Stomp with an RKO. Will we be able to achieve the “RKO out of nowhere?”
Did you notice any other interesting achievements for WWE 2K16? Let us know your thoughts below.