In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Achievement List Revealed for Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
In the run up to the release of games, often the achievements leak onto the internet. TrueAchievements have today revealed the unconfirmed non-secret achievements for Assassin’s Creed Syndicate.
Looking at the list, which you can view below, they do seem to tally with what we usually see in Ubisoft games, especially the Assassin’s Creed games. If these are fake, somebody has put a lot of thought into making them up:
- A Spanner in the Works (20) – Complete Memory Sequence 1.
- A Simple Plan (20) – Complete Memory Sequence 2.
- A Modern Babylon (20) – Complete Memory Sequence 3.
- A Quick and Reliable Remedy (20) – Complete Memory Sequence 4.
- The Perils of Business (20) – Complete Memory Sequence 5.
- A Run on the Bank (20) – Complete Memory Sequence 6.
- All Is Fair in Politics (20) – Complete Memory Sequence 7.
- The Joys of Freedom (20) – Complete Memory Sequence 8.
- Friends at My Back (20) – Recruit a gang of 5 allies.
- Cerevisaphile (10) – Sample every beer brand in London.
- No Ticket (50) – Kick fifty enemies off of trains.
- Flawless Conqueror (20) – Secure three Gang Strongholds and complete their optional constraints.
- Bare-Knuckle Champion (20) – Win three different Fight Clubs.
- A Quarter-Furlong at a Time (20) – Finish first in 3 different Street Races.
- Treasure Hunter (20) – Complete ten Raids of any type with Jacob or Evie.
- Thieftaker20 (20) – Bring three Bounty targets back alive.
- Unqualified Success (20) – Complete three Templar Hunts and their challenges.
- Children’s Aid Society (20) – Complete five Child Liberation memories.
- Guardian Angel (20) – Successfully escort ten friendly cargo shipments.
- A Broad Base (20) – Reach Loyalty level 1 with all Associates.
- Bedfellows, Strange or Otherwise (20) – Reach maximum Loyalty with any Associate.
- Multitalented (10) – Acquire ten Perks.
- Keys to the City (20) – Acquire all of the Gang Upgrades.
- Artisan (20) – Craft a Level 10 Item.
- Bartitsu (20) – Learn every Fight Skill as Jacob.
- Phantom (20) – Learn every Stealth Skill as Evie.
- Wonder of the Age (20) – Reach Level 10.
- Ordinary Criminal (15) – Complete twenty Crowd Events.
- Language of Flowers (20) – Collect all of the Pressed Flowers.
- Student of History (20) – Collect all of the Historical Posters.
- A Life in Letters (20) – Collect all of the Royal Letters.
- Chimney Sweep (20) – Synchronize every Viewpoint in London.
- Mentor (40) – Reach 100% Sync in the Main Memories
- Furious (15) – Destroy twenty vehicles by ramming them.
- WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU (15) – Flip five vehicles by shooting their horses.
- Look Out Below (15) – Kill three enemies with a single stack of hanging barrels.
- You Wouldn’t Steal a Policeman’s Helmet (15) – Hijack twenty police vehicles.
- Queensbury Rules (15) – Reach combo level 40.
- Whirlwind of Death (15) – Perform fifty Multi-Finishers.
- Blade in the Crowd (15) – Assassinate fifty enemies.
- Opium Scourge (15) – Affect at least four enemies simultaneously with the Hallucinogenic Dart.
- Blade from Above (15) – Air Assassinate twenty enemies from a zipline.
- Most Unsporting (15) – Shoot fifty enemies before they shoot at you.
- Without a Grudge (15) – Destroy 5000 destructibles with your carriage
As well as these there are still five secret achievements that are still to be revealed. Often these give away spoilers to the game, so you have been warned.
What are your thoughts on the achievement list? Does it look like what you expect from Assassin’s Creed Syndicate? Let us know below.