In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Metal Gear Online Gameplay, Classes, Missions and More Revealed
Metal Gear Online developers have talked about a number of features that the shooter is going to bring; for instance we talked about the Stealth Camo and leveling system of the game some time ago. Now we are going to discuss a number of other things as well as the gameplay.
Before we discuss gameplay elements you can check out the demo shared at the Tokyo Game Show above. That being said, the game is going to bring three types of missions namely Bounty Hunter, Cloak and Dagger, and Comm Control.
The first one is all about reducing the enemy tickets to zero or “fultoning” them to increase your own tickets. Cloak and Dagger sends you to acquire the Data Disc and put it up in the Evac Point without running out of time. As the name suggests, Comm Control requires you to capture the Comm Links within a given time while the enemy wins if they can keep you at bay long enough.
Metal Gear Online comes with the Infiltrator, Enforcer and Scout classes and five stages which are the following:
- Jade Forest: African Jungle Outback. Composed of natural jungle and a desolate village.
- Red Fortress: Soviet Military Base in Afghanistan. A hilltop base with a peripheral view of the surrounding desert.
- Gray Rampart: A dam and its environs. The stage contains two regions on either side of a river, with the dam and bridges connecting them.
- Amber Station: A gas refinery on a harbor. The stage contains several multi-level structures.
- Black Site: The infamous US military base nine years after the events of Metal Gear Solid 5 Ground Zeroes.
If you have bought Metal Gear Solid 5 The Phantom Pain, Metal Gear Online will be available for you on October 6, 2015 (console users only) the game will come on PC in January.