The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Xbox One Update in November: New Home and OneGuide, New Community Section and More
Did you think that the upcoming Xbox One update should do something about the presentation and speed? Well, you are in luck because that is exactly the type of change you will get by November.
Mike Ybarra, the Director of Program Management for Xbox recently detailed exactly what they are offering with the new Xbox One updates on the Xbox Wire. Included in the upcoming features were changes that are being made to the dashboard.
Highlights of the changes that will come to you with the Xbox One update are a much faster experience due to a changed, a new section dedicated to the social features of the platform titled Community and more. Here’s a list of areas that Ybarra touched upon:
- Play your Xbox 360 games on Xbox One.
- A new Guide lets you quickly access essentials with just one button press to save time spent weaving in and out of apps.
- We’re redesigning Home to make it faster and easier to get to the things you love.
- We’re introducing a new Community section to make Xbox One more social.
- The revamped OneGuide will be your single destination for TV, movies and video apps.
- We’re optimizing Store to help you quickly find the content you want.
While that is what Microsoft is planning to bring to you by November this year, is there anything else that you would want the Xbox One update to attend to?