The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch is Now Available for Download
New patch for Batman Arkham Knight is now available to download for PC. It was leaked earlier but developers pulled it back, which lead many to believe that it wasn’t ready, however, it is now live.
You can what patch details below:
- Reduced framerate hitches
- Optimizations for system memory and VRAM usage
- Improved performance on all GPUs (requires the latest drivers)
- More Comprehensive In-Game Settings
- Fixed low resolution texture bugs
- Fixed hitches when running on mechanical hard drives (HDD)
In addition to these improvements, developers are working on the following for the future:
- Adding support for SLI and Crossfire
- Adding support for the latest DLC & Season Pass content
- Adding support for additional updates such as Photo Mode
- Continued improvements and bug fixing for a Windows 7 specific memory issue that occurs on configurations with 8GB of system RAM and some NVIDIA GPUs during extended game play
- Continued improvements for Windows 10 specific issues on systems with some AMD GPUs
This patch is available to those who already own the game, however, others planning to play the game on PC will have to wait till Fall 2015.
For now, Arkham Knight is available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.