The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Minecraft PC Version Gets an Update; Player Collision, “Hugs” Included
Mojang is still working to improve, re-balance, and fix the PC version of Minecraft although it has been years on years since the game came out and was played for billions of hours.
Patch notes for the latest update was shared by the developers recently alongside a number of nonsensical and humorous additions of their own.
It’s Wednesday again – really Wednesday this time, not a phony monwednesday! This can only mean three things – but we only care about the second possibility… snapshot!
As far as the patch notes for the Minecraft update are concerned, read them below and tell us if you were able to understand everyone of them:
- Rebalanced armour.
- Changed damage & protection enchantments to match new armour system.
- Fixed a few AI bugs across lots of mobs.
- Made endermen creepy again.
- More optimisations! Many optimisations!
- Added player collision again.
- Fishing rods can now catch entities properly again.
- Added team-based options for collision.
- The world may corrupt slightly less times now! Or slightly more, we’re not sure!
- I like hugs!
Mojang surely has creative staff as you can see that most of the supposed patch notes come with a tongue in cheek. They are also asking you to report any bugs if you find some, in their own way: “Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com. If nobody reports a bug, we can’t fix it!”