The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Battlefield 4 Night Operations DLC, Summer Update Are Live
Battlefield 4 Night Operations DLC is a free downloadable content pack that DICE had promised. Now they have released the DLC alongside a mega update titled the Summer Patch.
The Summer Patch is not just about the DLC, there is a host of fixes and additions that have been made in the patch. For instance, you now have Zavod: Graveyard Shift map in Battlefield 4. As far as the changelog is concerned, the general improvements made to the game are as follows:
- Fixed a number of known exploits in the game
- Added the Team balancer (featured) as a default server option for larger modes
- Fixed an issue where players were able to spawn on a squad mate under fire (in combat)
- Removed suppression active check, now only looks at suppression increase as an in combat trigger
- Added the Zavod: Graveyard Shift map
- Added server preset (Standard, Classic, Hardcore) to the deploy screen
- Updated soldier animations to fix the issue where viewing players running backwards would cause leg popping when changing the movement direction slightly between back-left and back-right.
- Added the ability for all unlocks to be used in unranked servers, this applies to weapons and attachments including all premium weapons.
- Soldier Movement: Slowed down side to side from 0.4 to 0.35 on soldier sidestep to make that movement less jerky
- Fixed an issue with the pillbox featured in Zavod and other levels. Bipods can now be deployed on the window sills of these pillboxes
- Changed max default spotting distance to 200m on night maps
- Fixed an issue where players would randomly take damage and even die from walking on certain staircases or other slanting objects
- Fixed an issue where players took damage from vaulting over objects and landing “hard” incorrectly
Also, numerous memory optimization based crash fixes have been made to the PS3 version. On all consoles players will be allowed to leave a squad in Squad Join feature games and last but not the least they have “added Night Operations Large, Night Operations and Night Operations Infantry quick match selections for the Zavod: Graveyard shift map.”
Full patch notes for Battlefield 4 Summer patch can be checked here.