The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Rumoured Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies Gumball Special Abilities
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies will feature a gumball machine system called Pack-A-Punch, which will give out special abilities. Until now we’ve not known exactly what they will be, this may have been leaked.
I’ll warn that these are potential spoilers, so stop now if you don’t want to read them. I’ll also state that they are also not confirmed so should be read as rumoured special abilities. The source of these new abilities is a reddit post that can be read here.
If proved to be true, here are the perks that the Pack-A-Punch gumball machine will provide you with:
- Perkaholic: (immediate) – Grant yourself all 11 perks on the map until you are downed – Lasts until you are downed
- One for the road: (immediate) – Give yourself one extra perk slot, so five perks. – Lasts until you are bled out
- Carpenter*: (player triggered 3 uses) – Spawns a carpenter pickup on the map
- Instakill*: (player triggered 2 uses) – Spawns an instakill pickup on the map
- Double points*: (player triggered 2 uses) – Spawns a double points pickup on the map
- Nuclear: (player triggered 2 uses) – Spawns a nuke pickup on the map
- Perk Bottle: (player triggered 2 uses) – Spawns a perk bottle pickup on the map
- Reroll*: (player triggered 2 uses) – Lets you reroll the mystery box if you don’t like what you got
- Phoenix*: (player triggered) – Revives everyone on the entire map and allows them to keep their perks they were downed with
- Swordsmanship*: (immediate) – Melee damage does 5 times the damage – Lasts 25 minutes
- Pop Shockers: (immediate) – Every fifth Melee attack shoots a shock from the knife that presumably stuns zombies?? – Lasts ???
- On the go: (immediate) – Allows you to shoot while sprinting – Lasts 5 minutes
- Camouflage*: (player triggered 1 use) – All zombies ignore the player for 10 seconds
- Aggro*: (player triggered 1 use) – All zombies target the user for 10 seconds
- Wall Buy Packapunch*: (immediate) – When you walk buy your next gun its immediately packs punched
- Pack a punch: (player triggered 1 use) – Pack a punched your gun for 1 minute
- Impatient: (immediate) – Respawns you if you are downed at the end of the round before the last zombie instead of the next rounds start
- Stock: (Immediate/Playertriggered???) – Draws ammo from the guns stock so it won’t need to reload while it shoots
- Ammo*: (Immediate/Playertriggered???) – Every 10 points you get gives you another one bullet
As the Reddit user who posted the list says, the asterisks next to the names mean that these are names they don’t remember, so may be incorrect. If they are true though this is an interesting list.
What do you think of these Pack-A-Punch perks? Let us know your thoughts below.