In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Next Mortal Kombat X Patch is Massive, Brings Fixes, Adjustments and Much More
NetherRealm is planning a plethora of changes, additions, fixes and more for Mortal Kombat X. It’s one of biggest changelogs you’ll see and surely, it is going to demand plenty of space in your HDD.
This update will make adjustments to characters like Cassie Cage, D’Vorah, Ermac, Erron Black, Ferra/Torr, Goro and more. For instance. Cassie Cage’s X-Ray is now +1 on hit (up from -5).
On the other hand, D’Vorah “can no longer cancel into Air Throw after a blocked jump attack.”
You can read full patch notes here, and check out some of the fixes next Mortal Kombat X patch will bring below.
General Gameplay fixes
- Many move list corrections
- Removed the ability to add extra inputs while doing a normal attack 2in1 cancel which allowed some characters to have the special move cancel only occur on hit / block
- Removed the ability to have some specific input timings on a 2in1 cancel so it could come out on block but not come out on hit on some normal attacks
- Removed the ability to option select execute a special move or throw reversal after block stun while still holding the block button
- Removed the ability to option select execute a wakeup non enhanced special move attack, wakeup throw, or wakeup backdash while still holding down the block button
- Slightly adjusted several characters collision regions while crouch blocking
- Slightly adjusted several characters collision regions while attacking while jumping
- Slightly normalized how far some characters get pushed back on stumble block animations
- Fixed several jump attacks moving backwards slightly on hit
- Fixed several attacks causing an extra frame of recovery when you blocked them ducking
Mortal Kombat X is available on Xbox One, PS4 and PC. Developers recently cancelled the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game.