In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Deadpool Remaster is Coming to PS4, Xbox One for $50
We know that Deadpool was not a masterpiece even when it was originally released or when it was taken off of the marketplace, or when it was suddenly brought back. It still might not be a masterpiece but apparently, the game is being released on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
GameStop made the surprising announcement recently saying that you will be able to buy the game on either one of the current generation consoles for a (rather high) price of $49.99.
Now I am not sure if you want to spend that much on a Deadpool remaster, but the cheeky old antihero is all game and is even boasting of the stuff you are going to get for the 50 bucks:
- Let’s Get Some Action: I made sure to capture all my good sides, so I made my game a third-person, action-shooter. (Yep, you get to look at my heinie.)
- X-Men Groupies: Keep a look out cuz some of my X-Men pals (Whoa, What Pals?!) are making an appearance.
- Insane Combat: I’m really good at killing, so I made it a blast stringing together combos and totally eviscerating my enemies. (Ev-is-cer-a-ting!)
- Weapons Galore: I brought my skills and a buttload of my favorite things. Katanas (check), guns (bang!), explosives (boom), duct tape (quack), and of course, yours truly – ME! CHECKMATE!)
- Bonus Content: I’m giving you even more ME! I’m including the DLC (2 sweet levels & 2 alternate suits!) from the old platforms. Consider it my gift to you, my #1 fan!
Deadpool will be available on PLayStation 4 and Xbox One on November 17, 2015.