In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Free Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture Dynamic Theme and Tips Shared
Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture is certainly a different game and that has provided it with considerable positive reviews and fan reactions. However, the developers are sweetening the pot with a few more things and the first on that list is a free dynamic theme for your PlayStation 4.
The theme is inspired by the in-game radio broadcasts and is already available on the PlayStation Store. You will need to enter “RRN8-FAN8-7F9B” to get it; fans from Australia and New Zealand should use “D8T8-L4N7-L8M8”.
That is not all, Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture developers are also trying to make the game more fun for you by providing a list of hints and tips that will uplift the gameplay in a number of ways. Take notes, guys:
- Speed walk outside! Hold R2 while walking around town and you’ll start to pick up the pace considerably.
- Lost? Keep an eye out for the numerous maps posted around Yaughton Valley. Some will provide hints to the mysteries of this story.
- The DualShock 4 lightbar changes depending on the type of story detail you come across.
- You can ride the Witch’s Hat in the town playground!
- Subtitles are helpful for everyone. Simply turn them on in the options if you’re keeping track of conversations big and small.
- There are secret trails that you can backtrack through, but you will need to find where it all starts once you reach Little Tipworth.
- Take in a scenic lakeside view at one end of the Holiday Camp, where you can also catch a glimpse of the Observatory.
- All of the clocks (digital and analogue) seem to be stuck at 6.07pm, but why?
- There are familiar symbols on the front grille of a few abandoned cars.
- There’s a very interesting map of Yaughton Valley that you can find on the top floor of Kate and Stephen’s home.
Have you played Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture? How did you like it?