In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
All FIFA 16 Demo Details Released by EA Sports, Releasing on Sept. 8
The FIFA 16 demo is scheduled to launch on September 8, 2015 i.e. less than a fortnight from now. Isn’t that great? With that in mind you will also want to know everything that you are going to be able to do in the demo, so here we are with the complete details.
It is going to be available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Xbox 360 as well as PlayStation 3 and these are the modes that you will be able to play in the FIFA 16 Demo:
- Kick-Off: jump onto the pitch and play a match. When starting the FIFA 16 Demo for the first time on PC, Xbox One, or PS4, you will begin at El Clasico, Real Madrid CF at home to FC Barcelona.
- FIFA Ultimate Team Draft: experience a brand new way to play – FUT Draft. Make careful decisions as you build a squad, then take them onto the pitch in an offline match.
- FIFA Trainer: everyone can Compete at a Higher Level in FIFA 16. Check out the FIFA Trainer, a new contextual training system, to pick up some new tips while playing Kick Off or FUT Draft.
- New Skill Games: as matches are loading experience six of our six new skill games.
- Bundesliga Broadcast Presentation: (available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC only) experience authentic broadcast graphics when Borussia Dortmund visits Borussia Mönchengladbach at BORUSSIA-PARK.
Moving on, you will be able to pick your team from FC Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund, Borussia Mönchengladbach, Chelsea FC, Inter Milan, Manchester City, Paris Saint-Germain, Real Madrid CF, River Plate and Seattle Sounders. Among women’s national teams only Germany and USA will be playable.
Using those teams you will be allowed to play matches in Borussia-Park, CenturyLink Field and Santiago Bernabeu.
Are you ready for the FIFA 16 demo?