About 12 Nintendo Amiibo Figures Get Release Dates
Nintendo has surprisingly shared boatloads of release date and launch details for not only dozens of their games but also a lot of Amiibo figures for the western markets.
There are other Amiibo figures too which will be making their way to North America and Europe but those have already been dated so these are only those which have been dated now.
The list includes an interesting Mega Yarn Yoshi figure which is actually made of Yarn, you can read up on that in detail at this link.
As far as the others are concerned, from Super SMash Bros. you are getting a Mii Fighters 3-Pack, Mewtwo as well Falco alongside numerous others. Here are all the dates you will be emptying your wallets on:
- Mii Fighters 3-pack – November 1 (North America)
- Mii Brawler – September 25 (Europe)
- Mii Sword Fighter – September 25 (Europe)
- Mii Gunner – September 25 (Europe)
- Duck Hunt Duo – September 25 (Europe)
- R.O.B. – September 25 (Europe)
- Mr. Game & Watch – September 25 (Europe)
- Mewtwo – October 23 (Europe), November 13 (North America)
- Falco – November 20 (Europe), November 20 (North America)
- Mega Yarn Yoshi – November 27 (Europe), November 15 (North America)
Now I know it is a tough question but tell us, which one of these Nintendo Amiibo figures will you buy and which ones will you skip? Oh and that is considering how you will be getting more than a dozen Wii U titles before the year ends!