The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Why Xur Doesn’t Always Sell The Exotics Players Want in Destiny
There may be a lot of hype around The Taken King right now, but that doesn’t stop Xur from making his weekly appearance in Destiny. He’ll be hanging around right now offering his exotics for you to buy now.
When he is found, it appears some may not be happy with the selection of goods Xur offers. Though the last few weeks have been impressive, a clarification on what he can sell seems to be needed. The fact is that he can only sell 50% of the Exotic Weapons.
Here are the reasons why he cannot sell some of the sought after weapons:
- Invective – Exotic Bounty
- Bad Juju – Exotic Bounty
- Pocket Infinity – Exotic Bounty
- Super Good Advice – Exotic Bounty
- Thorn – Exotic Bounty
- Hawkmoon – PS Exclusive (for now)
- Monte Carlo – PS Exclusive (for now)
- The 4th Hourseman – PS Exclusive (for now)
- Lord of Wolves – Prisoner of Elders Cipher
- Dregs Promise – Prisoner of Elders Cipher
- Queenbreakers Bow – Prisoner of Elders Cipher
- Nechrochasm – Raid Boss Reward
- Vex Mythoclast – Raid Boss Reward
What he can sell:
- Dragons Breath
- Hard Light
- Ice Breaker
- Mida Multi-Tool
- No Land Beyond
- Patience and Time
- Plan C
- Red Death
- Suros Regime
- The Last Word
- Universal Remote
So there you have it, even Xur has rules he must follow. As you can see from the list of things he can’t sell, this could still change. The Playstation exclusives may not always stay that way, it depends on the deal that was done to create these.
For now though this list should provide enough information for people who question just why Xur doesn’t always have the items you want to buy.
Do you get annoyed that Xur doesn’t always have enough variety in what he sells? Let us know your thoughts below.