The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Nintendo Might Soon Restock Rarest Amiibo, According to NoA CPSIA Certificates
Nintendo’s Amiibo figurine have been the talk of town since they came out, and fans are going crazy over them. Unfortunately, availability has been a major issue which makes it really tough to find certain Amiibo.
However, it seems Nintendo will soon be restocking some of the most rarest figurine. New NoA CPSIA certificates reveal the arrival of following Amiibo:
- Modern Mario: http://cpsia.nintendo.com/102268/102268.pdf
- Retro 3-Pack: http://cpsia.nintendo.com/102251/102251.pdf
- Splatoon 3-Pack: http://cpsia.nintendo.com/101485/101485.pdf
- Little Mac: http://cpsia.nintendo.com/100469/100469.pdf
- Lucario: http://cpsia.nintendo.com/100463/100463.pdf
- Captain Falcon: http://cpsia.nintendo.com/100472/100472.pdf
- Villager: http://cpsia.nintendo.com/100313/100313.pdf
- Ike: http://cpsia.nintendo.com/100725/100725.pdf
- Marth: http://cpsia.nintendo.com/100303/100303.pdf
We don’t yet know when will these arrive but it shouldn’t take long. We’ll let you know as soon Nintendo restocks.
Amiibo-line has sold over 10 million units and Nintendo is ready to introduce another wave of figurine to the market. Wave 6 will release on August 25 and users can pick-up the following figurine:
- Bowser Jr.
- Dr. Mario
- Zero Suit Samus
- Mr Game & Watch
- Duck Hunt
- Mii Gunner
- Mii Swordfighter
- Mii Brawler
Pre-orders are now available and each figurine will cost you $12.99.