The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Ubisoft and Disney to Release Just Dance: Disney Party 2
It may not be to everybody’s taste, but Just Dance is successful game for Ubisoft, and one of their most dependable franchises. Now the company are joining forces with Disney once again to release Just Dance: Disney Party 2.
As you can see from the trailer for the game the songs that are featured are from Disney’s television shows and movies, meaning they’ll have plenty of young fans wanting to dance along to their favourite songs. The tracks that have been revealed so far for the game include:
- “Austin & Ally” – “Chasin’ the Beat of My Heart”
- “Descendants” – “Did I Mention”
- “Descendants” – “Evil Like Me”
- “Descendants” – “Rotten to the Core”
- “Descendants” – “Set It Off”
- “Girl Meets World” – “Take on the World”
- “KC Undercover” – “Keep It Undercover”
- “Teen Beach Movie” – “Cruisin’ for a Bruisin’”
- “Teen Beach Movie” – “Fallin’ For Ya”
- “Teen Beach 2” – “That’s How We Do”
- “Teen Beach 2” – “Gotta Be Me”
- “Teen Beach 2″ – “Twist Your Frown”
- “Violetta” – “En Mi Mundo”
On the latest Blog about the game, Ubisoft say that they have worked closely with Disney to ensure choreography, costume and set design is true to the show or movie the song is based on. Tony Key, senior vice president of sales and marketing for Ubisoft had this to say about the game:
“The first Just Dance Disney game was a beloved hit among our fans, when it came to working with Disney again on Just Dance: Disney Party 2, there was no question we wanted to give families another way to experience their favorite songs through dance.”
With the Xbox One version of the game you’ll also be able to take advantage of the karaoke features for the game and sing along with your favourite songs as you dance.
Are you a fan of the Just Dance Games? Let us know your thoughts below.