The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Trine 3 The Artifacts of Power is Out on Steam, GOG and Humble Store
FrozenByte, the developers of Trine 3 The Artifacts of Power have announced that they have finally released the game on PC!
You better rush to your Steam, Humble Store or GOG accounts because the game only costs $21.99 / 21.99 € / £15.99 and they are even giving a 10 percent discount to everyone who purchases in the first week.
However, this release is only for Microsoft Windows, while the Linux and Mac versions of Trine 3 The Artifacts of Power will come out some time later.
Like the previous Trine games, Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power supports both online and local co-op for up to three people – so don’t forget to share the news with your friends so that you can play together! The game has been simultaneously released on Steam, GOG.com and Humble Store.
Today’s release is for Windows only, but we hope to release both Mac and Linux versions later this year. We’ll announce news about console versions at a later date.
Inc case you are wondering, here are the recommended specifications for the game:
- Operating System: (64 bit / 32 bit) Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista
- Processor: Intel quad-core 2.0 GHz or dual-core 2.6 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 2GB / Radeon HD 6850 2GB
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 6 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Highest graphics detail levels are only available in 64 bit OS
You can head to the official website of the developers for more information including some new screenshots.