The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Hearthstone Update 3.0 Detailed, Brings New Quest, Grounds Card and More
Blizzard has shared details regarding update 3.0 for Hearthstone, which paves way for the Grand Tournament. The update is adding Grounds Card, new quest and more.
According to details, the card can be earned only in August by reaching level 20 in Ranked Play Mode. Full details are posted below:
- The following card back has been added:
Tournament Grounds – Acquired by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of August.
- New quests added, including one to win games in Tavern Brawl mode!
- Tavern Brawl victories now count towards earning the Heroes of the Storm mount award.
- A bonus chest will be granted at the end of each season based on the highest ranked reached in Ranked Play mode.
- Various audio, graphical, and UI issues have been resolved.
Interestingly, more details have been shared by someone who datamined the new update. There are awesome animated cards which you can see here, bring the cursor over the cards to see the animation.
You can also expect new daily, new sounds, backgrounds, end of season reward and more. You can read more about the update, here.
The update is expected to go live later this month. You can pre-purchase Grand Tournament bundle for $49.99.