In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Hearthstone Data-Mined, Possible Co-OP Reference Found
Hearthstone might be getting a co-op mode according to some datamined information leaked online. The data-miner was able to find this information hidden in the test strings of the upcoming The Grand Tournament patch.
- VO_HRW_TEST_00 – I will cleanse you both of the Curse of Flesh!
- VO_HRW_TEST_01 – Well done! You’ve defeated the boss together.\n\nBoth players win!
- VO_HRW_TEST_02 – Defeat Gearmaster Mechazod together to win!
- VO_HRW_TEST_ABILITY_00 – Damaging a hero.
- VO_HRW_TEST_ABILITY_01 – Destroying highest attack minion.
- VO_HRW_TEST_ABILITY_02 – Throwing 3 bombs.
- VO_HRW_TEST_ABILITY_03 – Damaging all other characters.
- VO_HRW_TEST_ABILITY_04 – Gaining 2 attack.
- VO_HRW_TEST_ABILITY_05 – Dealing damage to both heroes.
- VO_HRW_TEST_ABILITY_06 – Silencing Lorewalker Cho. Permanently.
- VO_HRW_TEST_ABILITY_98 – Target board full. Clearing target board.
The first line indicates that two players are facing a “Boss.” However, this could definitely mean something else but for now, co-op sounds probable.
The miner was also able to find new quests, crafting event and more. Visit here to see further details.
Hearthstone update 3.0 is expected to roll-out later this month, and will pave way for the Grand Tournament. Update was recently detailed and gave us some information on what to expect.
Blizzard revealed the arrival of Grounds card, which can be earned by reaching level 20 in Ranked Play Mode. Some bug fixes are also on their way, read more here, for further details.