The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Bungie Confirm Lots of Details About Destiny: The Taken King
Today Bungie held a live stream on Twitch to reveal new details about Destiny: The Taken King. With lots of details being revealed, a helpful Reddit page was created to hold them all in one place.
Here are some highlights of the live stream:
- Light Level is an average of Attack and Defence across all equipped items (including Ghost Shells)
- The new Quest Tab can hold up to 32 in total.
- There will be a new Spark of Light consumable. This will boost you up to level 25 which is the minimum level for The Taken King.
- Class Items are no longer vanity items, they make the character more powerful
- Ghosts specialise in collecting resources and searching them out.
- Rep from the first year of Destiny will be carried forward into year 2.
- Allegiance to a faction can only be changed once a week.
- There will be weekly Crucible Bounties. If you take part in all five weekly bounties you get a Nightfall Tier Reward.
- Exotic Blueprints help you regain anything that has been lost or sharded that is needed to complete the item.
- Some year 1 exotics can be upgraded to year 2. These will cost legendary marks.
- Exotic perks are unlocked straight away.
- Attack values on year 1 weapons have been rebalanced.
- New weapons can be field-tested.
- Vault Space has been increased. Armour, Weapons and Consumables have 72 slots each with two pages per category.
A lot that was revealed in this live stream have confirmed a lot of the things that were rumoured to be coming with The Taken King. So while there may not be many major surprises, a lot of the details will be well recieved. Be sure to check the Reddit page for more details about the new additions.
Are you looking forward to Destiny: The Taken King? Let us know your thoughts below.