The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Driveclub Update 1.21 is Live; Elite Driver Levels, Sprint Variations, New Supercar and More
Good news, good news folks! Driveclub update 1.21 is now live and it brings a number of additions to the game you have been through a lot to enjoy.
So the 533MB update firstly adds a new supercar inthe form of Renault R.S. 01, 12 new sprint variation, an extra 10 “Elite” driver levels from 66 to 75 and a lot more.
While you can read up on all the official patch notes shard by the developers of Driveclub below, it is also worth noting that some add-on for the update 1.21 are going to be made available on August 25. That being said, here are the patch notes:
- New Supercar awarded for reaching Driver Level 66: The Renault R.S. 01!
- 12 new ‘SPRINT’ variations of DRIVECLUB tracks for Time Trial & Challenges: Cayoosh Point, Putre, Munnar, Goshodaira, Holmastad and The Kyle (including unique Sprints for the standard and reverse track versions).
- 10 more ELITE Driver Levels from 66 to 75. All levels have a new reward.
- The Rimac Automobili Concept_One and VUHL 05 are better! We’ve modified the vehicle performance and handling for these 2 cars based on further collaboration with manufacturers and community feedback.
- Adds support for the Thrustmaster TH8PA manual gear shifter (including sequential shifting and clutch support).
- Car statistics are now detailed on the vehicle select screen: Drivetrain, Engine Position, Kerb Weight and more.
- New default order of cars in the garage/vehicle select.
- Re-balanced the frequency of wet weather and night time events in Random Event.
- Added Club leaderboards to all Tour events in addition to the standard solo leaderboards.
- New option when sending a challenge to filter your Friends list to show DRIVECLUB players.
- Stunning new PS4 share photo added to the loading screen
- Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability.