The Witcher 3 New Game+ Mode Available On Xbox Live, PS4 and PC Version Expected Soon
CD Projekt RED has started to roll-out The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt New Game+ Mode on Xbox Live. The New Game+ mode comes via the last DLC drop for the game.
For now, it is only available on Xbox One, but it won’t be long before it rolls-out on PS4 and PC versions of the game as well.
The official blurb on Xbox Store reads:
Hungry for more action? Start a new game with all the skills and items from your previous playthrough, get better loot, slay even more ferocious beasts and relive the epic fantasy adventure that is The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!
Just days ago, The Witcher 3 got an update 1.08 which paved the way for the New Game+ mode, with some preparatory features.
Some highlights from update 1.08 are posted below:
- Fixes a rare issue where items would disappear from the stash.
- Fixes a very rare issue which would cause Geralt to get stuck when trying to run.
- The interaction pop-up will no longer appear on lootable objects that are empty.
- Fixes an occasional glitch in one of the dwarf combat animations.
- Heads chopped off during finishers will no longer disappear.
- “Players can perform a roll just before landing to significantly reduce the damage caused by falling.
We’ve added a tutorial pop-up window explaining this to make it clearer.”
Other details are available here.