In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Forza 6 Garage Week 7 Brings 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona HEMI and More
Turn 10 has shared new details regarding Forza 6 via Garage Week 7. According to details, 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona HEMI is being added to the game, along with 2014 BAC Mono.
That’s not all, 1970 Mercury Cougar Eliminator arrives in Forza 6 as well. Accompanying the spotlight muscle cars are these popular American rides:
- 1970 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1
- 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
- 1995 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1
- 1970 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
- 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
- 1991 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
- 1969 Chevrolet Nova Super Sport 396
- 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport 396
- 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8
- 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
- 1987 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GTA
- 1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
- 2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter
- 1970 Buick GSX
- 1966 Chevrolet Nova Super Sport
- 1968 Dodge Dart HEMI Super Stock
- 1953 Chevrolet Corvette
There are around 400 cars revealed for Forza 6 and more are expected to be added. This is probably the biggest line-up for cars we have seen in any racer to date.
Moreover, a new set of images were posted on reddit, which suggest the arrival of Mercedes AMG GT. The car was also seen in Sony’s Driveclub and looks even better for Forza 6.
Forza 6 will release exclusively on Xbox One on September 15.