In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
A Weekly Fallout 4 Goodies Giveaway Announced by Bethesda
Bethesda has announced a weekly Fallout 4 giveaway which will continue until the game’s official release date on Nov. 10, 2015.
In order to promote the upcoming post-apocalyptic role-playing game, the studio has announced a weekly giveaway which will continue until the game’s official release date. Participants will be able to win Fallout 4 game, gamin gear, hoodies, t-shirts, and the game’s Pip-boy edition.
You can follow these simple steps to participate in the giveaway:
- Visit ‘store.bethsoft.com/countdowntofallout4’
- Enter a valid e-mail address and fill in all your personal details
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and click ‘Subscribe and Enter’
Do note that by doing so, you will start receiving Bethesda’s newsletter and marketing e-mails from time to time. However, you can click this link and unsubscribe yourself at any time. The winners will be chosen every Monday. Here is a list of everything being offered in the Fallout 4 giveaway:
- August 12 – Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition
- August 17 – Computer Whiz! Vault-Boy T-Shirt
- August 24 – Fallout Modify Watch
- August 31 – $50 Bethesda Store Gift Code
- September 7 – Steel Series Fallout Mousepad
- September 14 – Steel Series Fallout Mouse
- September 21 – Fallout Messenger Bag
- September 28 – Steel Series Fallout Headset
- October 5 – Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition
- October 5 – Vault 111 Hoodie
- October 12 – Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition
- October 12 – Vault Boy Bobblehead
- October 19 – Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition
- October 19 – Fallout Sub-Pac
- October 26 – Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition
- October 26 – Nuka Cola Ray Gun Charm
- November 2 – Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition
- November 2 – Fallout Watch
- November 9 – $500 Bethesda Store Gift Code
Fallout 4 is scheduled to release on Nov. 10, 2015 for PC, Playstation 4, and Xbox One.
Have anything interesting to add to the story? Let us know in the comments section below!