In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta 0.12.2.0 is now Rolling Out, Details Inside
Mojang has released a new version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta which improves functionality in addition to several bugs and crash fixes.
Some of the notable changes that you will find with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta 0.12.2.0 include FOV slider, real fullscreen, and better sprinting. The full list of changes can be found below:
- Anvil UI works better- you can access the main UI while renaming/repairing & can place items in the second slot
- Minecarts don’t disappear when you enter the nether
- “Repopulation” achievement fixed
- Squid able to be pulled with a fishing rod
- Creative world saves can be imported to the Trial version
- Nether brick slab now craftable
- You can keep chatting with your friends when you get on a boat
- Fixed spawning/respawning in the Nether & in flat worlds
- Mining emerald ore fixed for correct pickaxe types
- Custom skins tab fixed
- Enchanted books now include enchantment names
- Fixed scenario where writing signs would cause the game to crash
- Fixed issues with furnaces & chests not working
- Fixed crashes when players repeatedly entered & left the Nether
- Audio file fixes
- Fixed crashes for players with non-ASCII characters in names
- Fixed world progress saved game issue
Minecraft is now available on PC, Playstation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and Playstation 3.