The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Quantum Break’s Creative Director Explains How Time Manipulation Power will Work
During a behind the closed doors meeting at Gamescom 2015, Quantum Break’s Creative Director, Sam Lake detailed how time manipulation powers will work in the game.
According to DualShockers; there are a total of 5 powers represented by icons on the right-hand side of the screen. Each of these powers will have its own resource bar which will be depleted upon use and replenished over time.
Jack Joyce, Quantum Break’s main protagonist, will acquire these powers by progressing through the game and these powers will grow stronger through the course of the game.
Here are 5 different time manipulation powers at players’ disposal in the game:
- Time Blast: it breaks time in a focused area with destructive results
- Time Rush: it allows running while time is frozen, escaping mortal danger
- Time Dodge: a quick dash out of harm’s way
- Time Shield: a protective bubble that can deflect bullets
- Time Stop: freezes time in a focused area, including opponents and objects
In related Quantum Break news; the game managed to impress many a fans during its Gamescom 2015 presentation and one of these impressed people includes Uncharted 4’s developer Neil Druckmann. To find out what Druckmann has to say about the game, head over to the post!
Quantum Break is scheduled to release exclusively on Xbox One on Apr. 5, 2016.