The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
New Black Ops 3 PC Version Details Emerge; Dedicated Servers, 2-Player Split Screen and More
Developer Treyarch has shared more information about the PC version of Call of Duty Black Ops 3. According to new details, the PC version will feature 100% Ranked play dedicated server support, in addition to two-player split screen.
Treyarch shared a post revealing the following information about the game:
- 100% Ranked Dedicated Servers
- 2-Player Split Screen
- Seamless Game Controller Support
- Strong GPU scaling, SLI and Crossfire Optimizations, and 4K monitor support make the game look and run great at full 4K resolution
- FOV Slider
- Framerate Cap Slider
- Improved Text Chat features available in-game and also now in lobbies.
- Fantastic Steam Trading Cards – collect them all!
- Treyarch Anti-Cheat (TAC)
In addition, Nvidia is helping out Treyarch on the PC version of Black Ops 3. The GPU maker said that it wants to make sure PC version stands out, and is providing state-of-the-art special effects for this purpose, in addition to help with code.
We can expect the PC version to be highly optimized for Nvidia hardware I assume.
Call of Duty Black Ops 3 will hit shelves on November 6 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.
Have something to add to the story? Share your comment down below.