Battlefield Hardline DLC to Offer the Chance to Pull Off the Perfect Heist
While all eyes have been on Microsoft’s Xbox press conference at Gamescom 2015, other news is still happening in the gaming world. Battlefield Hardline is to get another piece of downloadable content which is being called the boldest, craziest heist to ever take place in the game.
Battlefield Hardline: Robbery is the second expansion pack for the game and the focus is on the “Big Score.” Featuring new game maps and a new mode, Robbery is designed to let criminal teams plan and execute the perfect heist. On the police side your task will be to catch the crooks before they manage to pull off the heist of a lifetime.
Battlefield Hardline: Robbery includes:
- Four expansive maps: The Docks, Break Pointe, Museum, and Precinct 7
- New 5v5 game mode: Squad Heist
- 4 new guns
- 2 new gadgets
- 2 new factional vehicles and new upgrades
- New camos and vehicle paints
- The Legendary Super Feature
For players of Battlefield 4 they may be interested to know that this DLC is based on the Squad Rush game mode that is a favourite of the game. The focus is on using the combat of Battlefield and mixing it with the fantasy of the classic heist scenario.
The new mode features three distinct stages:
- Criminals take a Drill, break into Vault 1, and grab the Loot from the vault.
- Criminals take a Drill, break into Vault 2, and grab the Loot from the vault.
- Criminals run to an escape location, call a helicopter, and get the loot to safety.
With EA having their own press conference tomorrow (August 5) we may get to see some of Robbery in action. We may also get to see a trailer.
Are you looking forward to Battlefield Hardline: Robbery? Let us know your thoughts below.