The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Nintendo 3DS, Yo-Kai Watch Busters Top Japanese Charts Again
Media Create has released the sales statistics for last week and revealed that Nintendo and its products are to stay up on top for some more time. Specifically, Nintendo 3DS in terms of handhelds and consoles, and Yo-Kai Watch Busters when it comes to games.
According to the data they have collected for the week between July 20 to July 26, New Nintendo 3DS XL sold 21,028 units which was the most hardware units sold, and by an impressive margin.
This is compared to 17,656 PlayStation 4 units, 13,843 PlayStation Vita units, 11,257 Wii U, 5,753 units of New Nintendo 3DS, 2,956 units of PlayStation 3, 1,286 units of Nintendo 3DS, 807 units of 3DS XL, and merely 211 units of Xbox One.
If combined, all 3DS versions sold a total of 28,874 units.
Similarly, Yo-Kai Watch Busters managed to retain the number one spot among best sellers by pushing out 95,369 that also allowed the game to become the fourth title in the series to touch one million (1,009,905 to be exact).
Across all platforms, these were the top selling video games for the same period:
- Yo-Kai Watch Busters: Red Cat Team / White Dog Squad
- Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi for PlayStation 3
- Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi for PlayStation 4
- Makai Shin Trillion
- Rhythm Heaven: The Best+
- TV Anime Idolm@ster: Cinderella Girls G4U! Pack Vol.3
- Fire Emblem Fates: Black Kingdom / White Kingdom
- Batman: Arkham Knight
- Yoshi’s Woolly World
- Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition
- Great Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Naruhodou Ryuunosuke no Bouken
- Langrisser: Re:Incarnation Tensei
- Taiko no Tatsujin: V Version
- Mario Kart 8
- Super Run For Money Tousouchuu Atsumare! Saikyou no Tousou Monotachi
- Pokemon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- Vamwolf Cross
- Style Savvy 3: Kira Kira Coord
Was there anything in the recent Media Create findings that surprised you? What about the impressive sales for Nintendo 3DS variants?