Destiny Rumours Appear on Reddit, Interesting but Unlikely to be True
Rumours are surfacing around Destiny and have been posted on the Reddit, sending a chill down some of the player’s spines. Giving some information on the Taken King and Destiny 2.0, many will be hoping they aren’t true.
Would it be bad news if these rumours are revealed to be true though? Here are some highlights:
- Bungie is currently working on a Clans 2.0 in which you and your clan mates may be able to give each other buffs in game. These possibly earned through meeting certain clan requirements.
- Cayde-6 and Zavala, the hunter and titan vanguard, both play big roles in The Taken King.
- Artifacts are in fact not going to be relics, but something completely different.
- There will be three separate bosses in the Dread Naught raid as seen in the trailers.
- The land tanks from Cabal will be seen much more throughout the quest line and may be usable.
- The Cabal, are still not going to be an ally in the main quest line. They will in fact turn to shoot at you just as they do in any other patrol or mission.
- The Dreadnaught patrol will be much larger than normal patrols.
- Saturn will not be explore-able.
- Bungie is working on a new form of ascending for Year 2.
- Now for Destiny 2.0, this will be a completely new game. It is titled currently as “Destiny 2 – The Shattered Suns” and is planned for release on September of 2016
- Finally as a bonus, there is not going to be trading implemented into the game ever.
Be sure to look on the Reddit post for more details on some of the points. What has to be noted though is that these are in no way confirmed and most likely will be proven to be false.
Still, it is interesting to speculate just what truth could come out of this, if any?
Do any of these rumours sound even likely to you? Let us know your thoughts below.