In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
GTA Online Prison Break Heist Gets Double Score Weekend
Rockstar Games has announced Double RP and GTA Online payouts for The Prison Break Heist in addition to several RP bonuses and discounts on high-end apartments.
Starting tomorrow and continuing through Jul. 19, 2015; all GTA Online players will earn 2x RP and payouts by playing The Prison Break Heist. In addition to this, there are several other activities which will reward players with 2x RP bonus:
- Armored Trucks
- Collecting Bounties
- Completing Daily Objectives
- Crate Drop Collection & Enemy Kills
- Destroy Vehicle Targets
- Distract Cops
- Flight School
- Gang Attack Completion and Enemy Kills
- Holding up a Convenience Store
- Import/Export Vehicle Delivery
- Impromptu Race
- Killing a Mugger
- Lester Kill Targets
- Losing Wanted Levels
- Plane Takedown
Last but not the least; Dynasty 8 is cutting down prices on some high-end properties in Los Santos by offering 25 per cent discount on these apartments:
- 3 Alta Street (Apt. 10 & 57)
- 4 Integrity Way (Apt. 30 & 35)
- Del Perro Heights (Apt. 4, 7 & 20)
- Eclipse Towers (Apt. 3, 5, 9, 31 & 40)
- Richards Majestic Apt. 2, 4 & 51)
- Tinsel Towers (Apt. 29, 42 & 45)
- Weazel Plaza (Apt. 26, 70 & 101)
And in case you are running low on cash, the infinite money exploit is reportedly working even after Patch 1.27. To find out more, head to the post!
While you are working on the heist, make sure to check out our GTA Online – The Prison Break Heist Walkthrough Guide for some tips, tricks, and strategies on how to complete the heist.
In related GTA Online news, reportedly the next DLC for the game is codenamed ‘Low’ and, similar to Ill-Gotten Gains, will offer cheap vehicles and other goodies. To find out more, head over to the post!
Have anything interesting to add to the story? Let us know in the comments section below!