The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Forza 6 Gets Two Classic 60’s McLaren; 40 Other Cars Announced
Forza 6, like all of its predecessors, is making heads turn all around the racing community and particularly among the simulation racing lovers.
The number of cars that you get to choose from while playing Turn 10 Studios’ latest endeavor is gigantic, as expected, but the developers continue to add new cars to the list.
For instance, they recently revealed two classic McLaren models from the 1960’s that are going to grace the simulation racer. The cars are the 1966 McLaren M2B and the 1969 McLaren #4 McLaren Cars M8B and you can check them out in all its glory in the images above and below.
Also, if you are interested in finding out about the legacy of these two models, the official website of the game has an interesting overview here.
That being said, the Forza 6 developers also revealed 40 other cars this week that are going too further increase the variety you get. Here is each one of them:
- 1997 Volvo 850 R
- 1995 Ferrari F50
- 1976 McLaren #11 Marlboro Team McLaren M23
- 1976 Ferrari #1 Scuderia Ferrari 312T2
- 2013 Mercedes-Benz G 65 AMG
- 1966 Chaparral #66 Chaparral Cars 2E
- 2014 Rolls Royce Wraith
- 1985 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE
- 1967 Ferrari 330 P4
- 2014 Honda Civic Si
- 1986 BMW M635CSi
- 2005 Lotus Elise 111S
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS Coupe
- 1984 Ferrari GTO
- 1971 Plymouth Cuda 426 HEMI
- 1998 Toyota Supra RZ
- 1993 Renault Clio Williams
- 1969 Toyota 2000GT
- 1988 Volkswagen Scirocco 16v
- 2001 Audi RS 4 Avant
- 1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Super Sport
- 1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA Stradale
- 1999 Dodge Viper GTS ACR
- 1988 Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV
- 1986 Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio Verde
- 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS-454
- 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
- 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
- 1990 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
- 1992 Nissan Silvia CLUB K’s
- 1971 AMC Javelin AMX
- 1998 Volkswagen GTI VR6 Mk3
- 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged
- 1992 Bugatti EB110 SS
- 1968 Abarth 595 esseesse
- 2004 Saleen S7
- 1998 Eagle Talon TSi Turbo
- 2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP
Is there any other car that you would want to drive when Forza 6 comes out in September?