The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
F1 2015 Second PC Patch Brings Stability Improvements, Resolution Fixes, and More
Codemasters has started rolling out a new update for its recently released racing simulator, F1 2015.
The game had an unsteady PC launch last week with a number of PC gamers reported plethora of errors including random FPS drops, frequent crashes, weird graphics, controller issues, and lack of SLI support.
Even after a day-1 patch, the issues continue to plague the game which has called for another patch. The said patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam and brings stability fixes, resolution issues, and more.
Here is the complete changelog brought by the second PC patch:
- Fixed crash caused when switching between game running in a window to running in full screen
- Fixed crash going to track, or when driving on track when in 800×600 resolution with Ultra high detail preset
- Fixed crash when reducing the resolution of the game
- Fix for game timer running too fast during frame spikes
- Fix for camera speeding up at start of broadcast sequences
- Fix for tyre regulations not correctly working in short Championship weekends
F1 2015 is now available on PC, Xbox One, and Playstation 4.
Did you get a chance to test the new patch? Do not forget to share your impressions with us in the comments section below!