In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Mortal Kombat X PC Localization Files Reveal Tremor’s Complete Move List
Since the launch of Mortal Kombat X, fans have been waiting for the 4th and last DLC character, Tremor.
Although we have yet to receive a release date for The Klassic Pack #2, folks over Reddit have dug out a ton of information – from the localization files on PC – on Tremor including his Special Moves, Fatalities, Brutalities, and Traits – you can check everything mentioned below:
- Rock Toss: Back, Forward + 2
- Stone Punch: Down, Back + 2
- Stone Strike: Down, Back + 2 ~ Up
- Stone Smash: Down, Back + 2 ~ Down
- Stone Shatter: Down Back + 1
- Up Shatter: Down, Back + 1 ~ Up
- Down Shatter: Down, Back + 1 ~ Down
- Rock Drop: Down, Back + 3
- Rolling Stone: Back, Forward + 4
- Ground Pulse: Down, Down + 4
- Earth Shake: Down, Down + 1
- Air Earth Shake: Down, Down + 1
- Lava Skin: Down, Down + 1: Lava Armor: Hold + 1
- Summon Krystal: Down, Forward + 3
- Krystallization: Down, Down + 1
- Rock Bottom
- Stone Tomb: Down away Forward away + 3 [MID]
- Stalag-Might: Down Forward away Forward + 1 [MID]
- Rumble Trouble: All three hits of Ground Quake must connect [Down, Down + 4 Meterburn], final hit from Ground Quake
- Blood Rock: Player must hold down for final hit, final hit from Rock Bottom
- Rock Head: Final hit is Rock Toss [Back, Forward + 1] or Boulder Toss [Meterburn, Back, Forward + 1]
- It’s Me Tremor: Final hit from Gold Punch [Down, Back + 1] or Gold Launch [Meter Burn, Down, Back + 1]
- Krystal Khaos: Tremor must Summon Krystal in final round, final hit from throwing the Krystal [Forward + Meter Burn]
Mortal Kombat X is now available on PC, Playstation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and Playstation 3.
Have anything interesting to add to story? Let us know in the Comments Section!