In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Terraria 1.3 Update Makes Enemies Even Harder to Kill in Expert Mode
Terraria received some major changes with the recently launched 1.3 update; especially related to Expert Mode.
Regular Terraria players might have noticed change in the damage output of enemies in the Expert Mode. With the 1.3 update, the damage output of enemies has seen significant increase in addition to a hundred per cent increase in their HP as well as a more competent AI behavior.
Below you can find a complete list of changes made to the Expert Mode with v.1.3 update:
- Enemies drop more loot when killed
- Some weapons that enemies spawn with can be dropped upon being killed
- Unique Expert Mode loot is dropped from Bosses
- Upon death up to 75% of your money will be dropped
- Enemies can pick up dropped money, and will have a shiny effect to show the difference
- Re-spawn time is longer
- Boss health scales to how many players are in-game
- Monsters rarely spawn within safe zones
- Pots contain more loot
- Players can now be frozen when an Ice Creature attacks
- Quest rewards give more money
- Bats can now apply Feral Bait
- Life regeneration is slower
- Vampiric and Spectre healing is a bit less effective
- Defense stats have a greater impact damage received
In addition to these changes, the game received around 800 new items, Underground Desert biome, new merchants, Steam integration, and more. For more information, you can head over to our round-up here.
Did you get a chance to try out Terraria Expert Mode after v.1.3 update? Don’t forget to share your impressions with us in the Comments Section below!