Metal Gear Solid 5 The Phantom Pain Achievements List is Here
Release date of Metal Gear Solid 5 The Phantom Pain is losing in now, the game releases on September 1, 2015 and I think it would be a good time for you to check out what it has in store in terms of achievements.
A list of all the achievements that you can pick up in the game has surfaced for the Xbox 360 version. Don’t fret now, the achievements for Xbox One are probably going to be the same.
Knock yourself out:
- Awakening – Completed PROLOGUE: AWAKENING mission.
- Phantom Limb – Completed PHANTOM LIMBS mission.
- Beekeeper – Completed WHERE DO THE BEES SLEEP? mission.
- Gears Turn – Completed HELLBOUND mission.
- Caravan – Completed TRAITORS’ CARAVAN mission.
- Voices – Completed VOICES mission.
- Immortal – Completed METALLIC ARCHAEA mission.
- Skull – Completed SAHELANTHROPUS mission.
- Disappearance – Completed A QUIET EXIT mission.
- Truth – Completed TRUTH: THE MAN WHO SOLD THE WORLD mission.
- Apprentice – Completed a mission using a Combat Unit staff member.
- Accomplished – Completed all missions.
- Executed – Completed all mission tasks.
- Elite – Completed all missions with an S rank.
- Undertaken – Completed a SIDE OP.
- Cleared – Completed all Mine Clearing SIDE OPS.
- Achieved – Completed all SIDE OPS.
- Captured – Captured an outpost or guard post.
- Deployment – Completed all key Dispatch Missions.
- Intruder – Played an Infiltration FOB mission.
- Cry Havoc – Made D-Dog available for deployment.
- Speechless – Made Quiet available for deployment.
- Trusty Steed – Raised bond with D-Horse to the maximum.
- Man’s Best Friend – Raised bond with D-Dog to the maximum.
- War Buddy – Raised bond with Quiet to the maximum.
- Extraction – Fulton extracted an enemy soldier.
- Interrogation – Interrogated an enemy soldier.
- To The Rescue – Extracted a female prisoner.
- Platoon – Increased Mother Base staff to 50 or more personnel.
- Battalion – Increased Mother Base staff to 250 or more personnel.
- Army – Raised all Teams/Units to level 50.
- Enhancement – Developed 50 or more development items.
- Reinforcement – Developed 100 or more development items.
- Locked and Loaded – Developed 300 or more development items.
- Architect – Constructed all available platforms for Mother Base.
- Deterrence – Developed a nuclear weapon.
- Disarmament – Disposed of a nuclear weapon.
- Prosperity – Earned a total of 10,000,000 GMP or more.
- Conservation – Extracted all wild animal species.
- Collector – Obtained all blueprints and key items.
- Reminiscence – Obtained all memento photos.
- Hero – Obtained the codename Hero.
Are you looking forward to playing Metal Gear Solid 5 The Phantom Pain? Or do you have a better title in mind?