The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
MX vs. ATV: Supercross Encore Announced for PS4 and Xbox One
Nordic Games and Rainbow Studios have announced MX vs. ATV: Supercross Encore, an expansion to the game previously released on the last-gen consoles and PC in October 2014.
The new version is said to feature plenty of exclusive and new content, highly polished textures, graphical improvements, higher frame-rate, an interesting customization screen for riders, and more.
Exclusive Content (when compared to its last-gen release)
- 12 Outdoor Nationals tracks from MX vs. ATV Alive
- 2 Open World environments from MX vs. ATV Alive
- Free Ride – Explore the world by yourself or with your friends online.
- Waypoint – A fan favorite available for the first time with the Alive environments. Find the quickest path to reach all of the gates before your competition does.
- Brand new and updated 2015 apparel, licensed from top Motocross companies
- 5 Rhythm Racing tracks – A new game mode and first for the MX vs. ATV series. Drag race your friends down straightened out Supercross dirt tracks filled with obstacles and jumps. Practice your Rhythm Racing by yourself in single player or take on your friends online and with split screen racing.
- Updated high-res rider models, bikes, and track textures which are rendered in true HD.
- The entire audio system has been re-mastered which includes adding in for the first time 3D positional and new environmental effects. This new audio results in a more clear and immersive high definition experience for the player.
- Smoother online play.
- Introducing a tutorial section explaining controls and pro tips offering guidance for newcomers to the series.
- New UI elements with an improved flow
According to the developer, more than 80 licensed motocross companies have been included in the game to ensure authenticity. The game’s new and improved multiplayer mode is going to support up to 12 players, with a split screen mode for 2 local players.
There’s also a free-ride mode for players who want to race without any restrictions.
MX vs. ATV: Supercross Encore is going to release for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in fall of 2015.