Rare Replay, Forza 6 Are E3 2015 Winners Among Preorders at Amazon UK
A number of titles were announced at E3 2015 and tons of debates have been held regarding the actual winners of the show.
While I am not passing any verdict here, but I think referring to an online retailer as huge as Amazon for details on the most preordered games would be a good way to find out.
Russell Jones, the Video Games Category Lead at Amazon UK reveals that this year’s E3 brought the best line up and gt amazing customer response:
This year’s line-up of games was one of the best yet, with titles such as Fallout 4 and Uncharted 4 some of the most anticipated of recent years. It’s great to see Forza Motorsport 6 and Rare Replay as the stand out winners, with customers responding incredibly well to their exciting presentations at the conference.
Amazon UK has also shared a list of the top 10 most preordered games that were revealed at E3 2015 and Rare Replay tops the list, above Gears of War Ultimate Edition and above Doom!
- Rare Replay (Microsoft)
- Gears of War Ultimate Edition (Microsoft)
- Doom (Bethesda)
- Dishonored 2 (Bethesda)
- Final Fantasy VII Remake (Square Enix)
- Gears of War 4 (Microsoft)
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole (Ubisoft)
- Horizon Zero Dawn (Sony)
- Dishonored Definitive Edition (Bethesda)
- Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller (Microsoft)
Moving on, they also shared the list of top 10 games ranked according to the greatest increase in preorders following E3 2015. Here they are:
- Forza Motorsport 6 – 1005%
- Star Wars Battlefront – 857%
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege – 690%
- Uncharted 4 A Thief’s End – 488%
- Fallout 4 – 467%
- Deus Ex Mankind Divided – 382%
- Halo 5 Guardians – 344%
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate – 243%
- Madden NFL 16 – 136%
- FIFA 16 – 76%
What do you make of this?