The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Week 5 DLC Features New Scavenger Hunt and Alternate Look for Triss
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is receiving its fifth free DLC this week, along with fixes to various issues that accompany the update.
The package includes a quest for new gear (Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear) and a sizzling alternate costume for Triss Merigold.
As for the patch notes, the update will fix most known and reported issues that players have been complaining about.
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest “Lord of Undvik”.
- Geralt’s clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu.
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest “Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear”.
- Fixes the lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest “Get Junior”.
- Fixes an issue that prevented players from creating more than one item via Crafting/Alchemy.
- Fixes the save game and money cap issues.
Last week, the Week 4 DLC pack featured the Fool’s Gold Quest, where Geralt finds himself in an abandoned village full of pigs, and the Ballad Heroes Neutral Gwent Card Set that features new cards for you to hold in your deck.